today..
15 April 2013. monday. starting day of the week. starting day of the working day.
well, what do we got today?
meeting, of course...
venue?
we r having our entrance meeting today at 9.30 am, at the 19th floor..
yes, our audit prestasi officially started. and will be going on for 3 months until report issued.
our auditee - Bahagian Pengurusan Maklumat, KPKK @ ICT Dept. haha... I loikeeee.. tataulah knp seronok benor.
rasa mcm audit keje sendre plak. maybe sbb terasa skejap dok dlm IT family kut. kesian kn.. huhuu..
so, entrance meeting is actually opening meeting for internal auditor officially to start auditing work at our auditee site. plus, there'll be visit to sites.
ok. there are 4 contracts to be audit.
alot.. I mean alot of meeting's files to be read.
physical checking to be done.
interviewed to be conduct.
and I wonder when is the headache going to start.. jeng, jeng, jeng...
and I share sumthing with Pn Rina, F44 (BTM) incharge.
she also agreed, that there's sumthing not right of our SPA system.
the system not functioning as it suppose to be.
especially to us.., the auditors.
hmm..quite frustrating. indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 komen:
Post a Comment