Its 21st Disember 2010!

22-12-2010.. 5.36 pm..

yesterday is a very special daY for a very special person. cantek kn no. dia 2112..
dunno y I just got dis anxiety to get a cake (walopun bukan sebiji kek)..

all I could think about is secret recipe or buskin robin. buskin robin ade ice cream cake kn? ice cream is just his favorite. but no.. tk sempat nk ke alamanda and I dunno where else I can find buskin robin. secret recipe lagik mudah kut. maybe next time. insyAllah..

dis is wat I got from secret recipe yesterday..


and a card! yes.. a birthday card.. tk sempat nk snap la kad tu.. beli last minute. kedai buku tu nk tutup dh. maybe I'm their last customer for da day kut.. kui3333

and I got dis one for myself. hehe..


but I dunno y asik teringatkan indulgence jek neYy..
uwaa.. is dat mean I have to get another 2day?

hmmm..

maybe no.

0 komen: