moVie? aGain? haha.. as aLways.. FridaY lunch OuT..
sHow: the tWilight saGa:ecLipsetime: 12pm, 23/07/2010
pLace: gSc aLamanDa
tWiLight.. I guEss moSt of us are weLL kNown oF tHis moVie seRies. I duNNo sinCe wHen I'm so aTTached to this eDward cuLLen aNd bELLa tHing.. haha.. bUt This is the 3rd tiMe I weNt to sEE tWilight.. aMong the 3, the 2nd serIes was a LittLe bit boRing.. tOo muCh of rOmantiC.. tiC.. tiC.. sCene..

aPa yg isTimeWa sGt si Edward CuLLen neY ye.. vampire jambu... haha...
-800x600.jpg)
fighting oVer beLLa..
besNye jaDik beLLa..

oNe of the roMantic sceNe in tHis laTest moVie of twiLight..
paRt maSa nk enDing..
-800x600.jpg)
beLLa wif jaCk..
sHe Love tHem boTh bUt sHe Love edWard moRe.. hehe...

It’s just that you are so soft, so fragile. I have to mind my actions every moment that we’re together so that I don’t hurt you. I could kill you quite easily, Bella, simply by accident.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.310
reaD furTher here >>> http://www.twilight-quotes.com/characters/cullen-edward




0 komen:
Post a Comment